Thursday 11 March 2010

Final images that picked up second for young fashion photographer of the year 2009



Shorts Top Shop

I shot these images on a field near me where we used to play hide and seek when we were younger.. one evening i drove up to the field with my model and ram skull which i borrowed from my friend alex.. I sat and waited till the sun dropped into the perfect position behind the trees so i could capture the lighting just piercing through behind my model.
When i got to the location i noticed a massive change from the previous time i visited the field which was 2 days previous.. the haystacks had been removed which i planned on photographing my model on.. this did not put me off i just changed my plan and shot on the cut wheat grass instead.

I sent these images into the young fashion photographer award 2009 where i came in a sweet second.


Here i am collecting my prize.
Me on the catwalk with the other photographers with the models holding our work.
Here is me my dad and auntie after the live judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment